The holidays are just around the corner and I’m excited to be kicking off a new gift guide every week until Christmas. Shopping through the holidays can be so overwhelming, especially when there are so many great deals that are hard to resist (watch out for Black Friday and Cyber Monday). I wanted to start us off with affordable holiday gifts that only look expensive but won’t actually break the bank. I picked 12 versatile pieces that would make anyone smile from co-workers to bosses to friends and more.
1. Capri Gold Candle – Everyone loves candles and this gold one is such a beautiful option to give as a gift. The vintage glamour feel makes a nice addition to a coffee table or mantle. And it’s made from soy wax, so it’s better for the home too!
2. Laneige Lip Mask Set – Here’s a super hydrating lip care kit that any lipstick lover needs. It’ll definitely come in handy once December hits.
3. Elephant Match Strike – Any candle lover will appreciate this porcelain container for matches. It’s such a unique and elegant piece.
4. Jo Malone Lip Conditioner – Jo Malone is known for pure luxury, so I was surprised to see how affordable this lip conditioner was. Formulated with Vitamin E, it’s not only effective for lips but your cuticles too!
5. Kate Spade Crystal Bangle – I love the simplicity of this bangle. It’s great for stacking and looks more expensive in real life.
6. Anthropolgie Insight Mug – Not your standard mug. It comes with such an adorable design that’s perfect for globe trotters.
7. Crystal Fringe Earrings – The holidays don’t come without parties. These earrings are perfect for party season – or to ring in the new year.
8. Pink Marble Phone Case – Here’s a classic option that never fails to impress.
9. Luxe Gold Vase – Prefer something practical that can be used throughout the year? This gold vase can hold anything from a fresh bouquet to faux florals.
10. Faux Fur Leopard Slippers – Fun and stylish slippers you’ll actually want to wear? Count me in on this one.
11. Water Proof Speaker – Here’s a thoughtful gift for anyone on your list – it’s in a waterproof shell so you can stash it in the shower (might need one for myself)!
12. Jade Roller – Constructed of real jade, the quality of this roller feels more than expensive, and it’s great for the skin too. If you can shell out a few extra dollars, then get this 3-piece set for $49!
Capri Gold Candle // Laneige Lip Mask Set // Elephant Match Strike // Jo Malone Lip Conditioner // Kate Spade Crystal Bangle // Anthropolgie Insight Mug // Crystal Fringe Earrings // Pink Marble Phone Case // Luxe Gold Vase // Faux Fur Leopard Slippers // Water Proof Speaker // Jade Roller